Your apartments in Merano
You can choose from several spacious apartments, furnished with great attention to detail and specially selected local materials.
The price includes accommodation as well as room cleaning service every third day (kitchen excluded).
Enjoy a sumptuous breakfast buffet from 7:30 am to 11:00 am with local products and homemade delicacies in the luminous Urban Lounge or on the panoramic terrace (when booking in advance 18 € per person, when booking on-site 20 € per person).
All apartments have a kitchenette with stove, fridge, dishwasher, kettle, coffee pad machine and crockery as well as a cozy living area.
Additional facilities: air conditioning, hair dryer, safe, dining table, telephone, satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.
Smoking is prohibited in all apartments.
You have use of a spa kit with bathrobe, towel, sauna towel and slippers for your entire stay.
The salt water infinity pool (partially covered) has an area of 16.5 x 5 m and is open from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm. The water temperature is 27° C in summer and 31° C in the coldest season.
You can relax in the infinity pool with panoramic views of the Merano countryside, the sunny lawn, in the sauna area with panorama sauna on the rooftop terrace, Finnish sauna (90° C), steam bath (45° C), infrared cabin and the relaxation area.
Stay active in our gym on the rooftop terrace with stepper, treadmill and bike.
In the wellness area, water, herbal teas, dried and fresh fruit are available all day.
A free parking space is available for each apartment. The garage can be reached directly by elevator.
We offer a free rental service for mountain bikes.
A lockable area is available for bikes.
In the apartment, you will find a backpack for hire. At the reception desk, you can request hiking poles for free.
The yoga garden is located on the 5th floor roof terrace. You can rent mats free of charge at the reception desk.
In the lobby, there is a small library.
Free for you: the MeranCard with the following services:
- Use of all public transportation throughout South Tyrol
- Rides on public cable cars in South Tyrol, which include the cable cars to Renon/Ritten, San Genesio/Jenesien, Maranza/Meransen, Meltina/Mölten, Colle/Kohlern and Verano/Vöran as well as the the narrow-gauge railway on the Ritten Mountain and the cable railway up to the Mendel Mountain. Private cable cars are not included.
- One-time entrance to more than 90 museums in South Tyrol
- 10% discount on bike and ski rentals at „Papin Sport” and „Sportservice Erwin Stricker” rental stations.
On request and upon payment...
- we will offer you a delicious afternoon break with homemade cakes and coffee.
- we bring you fresh buns every morning.
- we can serve you breakfast directly in your apartment.
- we will provide you with a laundry service and you may make use of a room with a washing machine and an ironing kit.
- we offer you e-bike rental and a charging station for electric cars.